Avaya IP office engineer
|Job Title:||Avaya IP office engineer|
|Location:||Kirkintilloch, East Dunbartonshire|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 14:13|
Avaya IP Office Engineer
(Car + Fuel Card + Laptop & Mobile Phone provided)
As an Avaya IP Office Engineer you will be responsible for co-ordinating, installing, testing and troubleshooting of Avaya IP Office solutions, ensuring the highest level of customer service for our clients.
- 4 years' experience installing and supporting Avaya IP Office systems.
- Any knowledge if Unify, Panasonic, Samsung or similar would be advantageous.
- Ability to implement and support IP Office 500/Server Edition Platform - including One-X Portal, Voicemail Pro, IPOCCand all associated applications.
- A strong working knowledge of SIP trunks and SIP service providers.
- Familiarity with Gamma SIP trunks and Horizon hosted VOIP service.
- Knowledge of Xima Chronicall call logging software.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostics ability.
- Avaya implementation qualifications ACSS/ACIS.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- A valid UK driving license.
- Willingness to work flexibly including abroad, out-of-hours and weekends.
- To carry out installations and maintenance work to customer telephony solution, ensuring everything done is with the customer as central focus.
- Coordinating, installing, testing, and troubleshooting of Avaya IP solutions.
- Updating documentation with site specific information.
- Learn and improve through self-learning and attending manufacturer led training courses.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's