Azure Consultant - Contract
|Job Title:||Azure Consultant - Contract|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 14:32|
Azure Consultants - on going projects - UK Wide
Microsoft Gold Partner is currently seeking several Azure experienced professionals, ranging in skill set and seniority for current and future projects with multiple clients throughout the UK.
Developers and Testers, Architects and Managers required
You'll need to bring great interpersonal and communication skills to this role, as you help your technical and non-technical clients engage with often complex information.
Daily roles could include:
- Actively shaping and implementing innovative Cloud and Azure solutions with Microsoft technologies for clients
- Defining technological standards in the Cloud and Azure environment
- Getting involved in the whole project cycle: from analyzing requirements to creating duties, design, implementation, testing and documentation
- Designing architecture with Microsoft Azure that meets customer's technical, security, and business needs for apps/workloads.
- Executing technical feasibility for moving workloads to Azure.
- Undertaking professional and technical reviews to ensure that your client has the best solution for their technical, security and business needs
- Travelling as needed to client site.
Ideally, your experience also includes:
- Consulting experience with large scale migrations to Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of infrastructure solutions, especially in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations
- Working with global teams and offshore resources.
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's