Azure Data Engineer
|Job Title:||Azure Data Engineer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Scotchmer|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 12:58|
- At a minimum, have a Degree level qualification.
- Hands on experience on Development of Azure cloud-native applications esp. in real world use of Azure data lake components (ADLS, ADF, Event Hub, Data Bricks, Logic Apps etc.)
- AND/OR Hands-on experience in designing and developing API based micro-services (Java Spring Boot)
- AND/OR Hands-on experience in developing software components using Apache Spark 2.0 (preferably, but not necessarily on Data bricks).
- Knowledge of Python / Scala
- Have a good hands-on knowledge of UNIX and its various command line tools (not looking for a UNIX administrator )
- Experience of working in Agile environments (SCRUM, XP, Kanban, SaFe, POD) is good to have.
- Testing first mindset is must. TDD, BDD, knowledge of the frameworks like Mockito, EasyMock, Concordion, Cucumber, and Gherkin is added bonus. ( Nice to have )
- Java nice to have
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's