Backend Developer - Permanent -Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Backend Developer - Permanent -Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 17:47|
Backend Developer - Edinburgh - Permanent
In this role, you will be responsible for developing effective, robust software solutions to help grow the business and improve the quality of the delivered service.
- Working knowledge of writing asynchronous software
- Understanding of microservices architectures.
- Working knowledge of Agile development best practices
- Experience with database technologies (preferably MongoDB, file based db technology), data querying and working with APIs (GraphQL experience or interest especially)
- Strong test and quality delivery capabilities
- Formal training/experience in software development or similar
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience of implementing CI and CD solutions
- An obvious passion for software.
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Engineer - Permanent - Glasgow
£38000 - £44000 per annum + plus great benefits
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits
Lead Developer - .NET
Coventry, West Midlands
£500 - £600 per day
Java Developer - Edinburgh - Perm - £36000 - £40000 + Benefits
£36000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits
Lead DevOps Specialist - Edinburgh - Perm
£90000 - £120000 per annum + benefits