Bid / Tender Administrator
|Job Title:||Bid / Tender Administrator|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£150 - £160 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2017 14:27|
Bid / Tender Administrator
Contract. Coventry. 2 Month contract. Government. £160 Per day
Bid/Tender Administrator required to start in September for a 2 month contract in Coventry. You will be required to review procurement questionnaires and tenders. This an operational role where candidates will be expected to meet targets. Knowledge of public funding/tenders and bids is an advantage.
- Provide a robust evaluation service in-line with published specification, evaluator instructions and other agreed supporting guidance.
- Undertake independent evaluation of allocated bids and required joint self-moderation, as described in roles and responsibilities document.
- Utilise online evaluation system to record and produce high-quality, accurate and concise rationales to support your decision-making, following bid evaluation.
- Make revisions to rationales, as required, following self-moderation and qualitative checks.
- Ensure compliance with confidentiality regulations and declare any conflict of interests, as detailed in the evaluator instructions.
- Meet agreed evaluation targets. (Stretching targets will be agreed at induction stage).
- Attend all mandatory training sessions and keep abreast of any updates and changes to guidance documents.
- Familiarise yourself with induction pack provided, adhere to ways of working and comply with Health and Safety procedures.
Skills and Experience
- Be able to learn how to use an online IT system in a short time frame.
- Have extensive experience of interpreting written and numerical information
- Must be able to make decisions in a fair and equal manner against set criteria. They must be able to articulate any justifications on decisions made, including explaining how an applicant does not meet set criteria.
- Be a good team player
- Summarise findings concisely
- Have attention to detail
- Have experience of managing their own workload and meeting targets
- Agree and sign confidentiality and conflict of interest agreements
- Those that have previous experience in working in an education and training setting (preferably further or higher education but not 'early years') Those with procurement evaluation experience - will be considered first.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's