Build Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||Build Automation Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 16:53|
Build Automation Engineer - Linux / DevOps / Agile - Edinburgh - 6 months
Our Edinburgh based client has an amazing opportunity for experienced Build Automation Engineer - Linux / DevOps / Agile for initial 6 months contract. You will be working on implementing a container orchestration platform on their private cloud infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge of Kubernetes/Openshift, Jenkins and Ansible
- Expert knowledge of monitoring and logging across a distrbuted compute environment
- Expert with systems integration programming, e.g: Python, GoLang
- Strong knowledge of distributed version control best practices
- Solid background and understanding of Linux, particularly RHEL 7. Experience with SE Linux would be beneficial.
- Strong scripting skills, e.g. Python, Bash
- Exposure to enterprise scale software builds and integration.
- Proven ability to work in an agile team using Scrum or Kanban.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£0.00 - £45000 per annum
SC Cleared Deskside Support Engineer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£180 - £195 per day
Systems engineer - Cambridge - 3 Months
Up to £0.00 per annum
Application Support Engineer - Glasgow - Permanent
£23665 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - AWS, CloudFormation, Terraform
£450 - £525 per day