Build Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||Build Automation Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 16:53|
Build Automation Engineer - Linux / DevOps / Agile - Edinburgh - 6 months
Our Edinburgh based client has an amazing opportunity for experienced Build Automation Engineer - Linux / DevOps / Agile for initial 6 months contract. You will be working on implementing a container orchestration platform on their private cloud infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge of Kubernetes/Openshift, Jenkins and Ansible
- Expert knowledge of monitoring and logging across a distrbuted compute environment
- Expert with systems integration programming, e.g: Python, GoLang
- Strong knowledge of distributed version control best practices
- Solid background and understanding of Linux, particularly RHEL 7. Experience with SE Linux would be beneficial.
- Strong scripting skills, e.g. Python, Bash
- Exposure to enterprise scale software builds and integration.
- Proven ability to work in an agile team using Scrum or Kanban.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum
2nd Line Engineer
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + health, bonus, pension +
Contract Dev Ops Engineer
Up to £388 per day
Information Security Engineer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Azure Cloud Engineer (SC Cleared)
Up to £0.00 per annum