|Job Title:||Business Accountant|
|Salary:||£215 - £265 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2017 14:23|
Business Accountant - Qualified Accountant
We have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant for a 12 months contract with our public-sector client based in Edinburgh.
You will be required to lead the forecasting, phasing and re-phasing of office budgets, work closely with colleagues on all annual budgeting processes including staff costs; contribute to wider budgeting policy; report financial data and draft monthly finance report.
Essential skills -
- Qualified accountant (CCAB or international equivalent recognised qualification)
- Experience of acting as a business partner
- Experience of preparing and monitoring budgets and forecasts required
- Excellent IT skills including a high level of competency on excel is essential.
- Strong team worker ethos required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
Desirable skills -
- A knowledge of SharePoint would be desirable but is not essential
Candidates will be expected to undergo a security clearance as part of this position.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's