Business Administration Manager - 3 Months
|Job Title:||Business Administration Manager - 3 Months|
|Salary:||£18 - £21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 10:56|
Business Administration Manager - 3 Months Contract
We are looking for a Business Admin Manager to provide operation management and change management to an admin team based within a department.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of their team and management of the team's working practices. This will include responsibility for recruitment and selection, induction, mandatory training, staff absence, skill mix, appraisal and work performance.
- To lead support, develop and implement any specific projects.
- To lead on strategic and operational changes within administration teams and be responsible for the delivery of those service changes
- Ensure that all staff within the team are supported to use information systems for data collection, that deadlines are met for submitting data and that data is analysed to help allocate work and maximise productivity.
- The post holder will ensure that Risk Management and Health and Safety requirements are implemented.
- Degree in Business Management desired but not essential as equivalent managerial experience is acceptable.
- Significant experience of managing a team to include team performance, quality, recruitment and staffing issues
- Change management and demonstrating successful change outcomes
- Influencing, persuading and negotiating with senior internal stakeholders
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PA/Administrative Officer - Edinburgh - 5 Months
£13.88 per hour
Administrator - Plymouth - 6 Months
£80 - £120 per day
Project Support Officer
£0.00 - £129 per day
Head Of Inquests
£0.00 - £23 per hour
Data Protection Officer
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£300 - £375 per day