|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 17:22|
Business Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh
Our public sector client is looking to have a Business Analyst join their team on a 6 month contract role.
- Significant experience as a business analyst
- Effective use of standard business analysis tools and techniques to communicate with stakeholders.
- Confident organisation and facilitation of workshops
- Ability to produce clear outputs, including workshop outputs , AS-IS and TO-BE scenarios process maps and data models
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Understanding of industry standard Project Management and Business Analysis methodologies.
- Good understanding of project management principles and project delivery
- Knowledge of Tribal SITS:Vision
- Experience of delivering solutions for management and statutory reporting
- Agile business analysis techniques e.g. user stories.
- Experience of lean process review
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's