|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 17:37|
Business Change Analyst - Perm - Gourock - £38 - £42k
Our major client based in Gourock has an exciting permanent opportuntiy for a skilled Business Change Analyst to act as the key liaison between IT and all business units. You will be responsible for analysing and gathering business requirements, creation of project documentation, defining functional changes and facilitating multi-channel workshops.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Qualification in a recognised Business Analysis certification.
- Demonstrable experience of delivery using a variety of different methodologies
- Experience of business change.
- Ability to build business cases
- Strong Interpersonal, Engagement & Facilitation skills
- Good understanding of testing methodologies
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing business requirements.
- Good networking and influencing skills.
- Good understanding of business environments.
The ideal candidate will hold an ITIL v 3 Foundation/Intermediate accreditation, please use link to apply.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's