|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 17:28|
Business Analyst - Edinburgh - 3 months - Inside IR35
Our client is looking to have a Business Analyst join their team on a 3 month contracting role to work on IT procurement projects.
- Significant experience as a business analyst
- Effective use of standard business analysis tools and techniques to communicate with IT and business staff.
- Confident organisation and facilitation of workshops
- Ability to produce clear outputs, including workshop outputs , AS-IS and TO-BE scenarios
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Understanding of industry standard Project Management and Business Analysis methodologies.
- Good understanding of project management principles and project delivery
- Experience of working on software procurement projects in a business analyst role
- Experience of working as a business analyst on business intelligence, identity management or similar projects
- MindGenius skills (mind mapping tool) or similar
- Experience of lean process review
- Agile business analysis techniques e.g. user stories
- Experience of working within public sector organisations
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's