|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£30153 - £33437 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2017 14:46|
Fixed term. 2 years. Public Sector. £30,000-£33,437 Per annum. Warrington.
Business Analyst required in Warrington. You will perform Business Analysis activity across multiple Agile workstreams within a transformation programme, working within defined standards. You will work as part of a small BA discovery team, including confirming and documenting scopes, 'as is' and 'to be' process mapping, cost analysis and liaison with IT colleagues in relation to solution design.
- To work to agreed standards in the delivery of Business Analysis on the Transformation Programme. This may mean working simultaneously on more than one programme work stream.
- To work within a small BA team on the discovery stage of work, including confirming and documenting scopes, 'as is' and 'to be' process mapping, cost analysis, development of user stories and benefits identification.
- To support the development of functional and non-functional requirements documentation as required, including leading requirements workshops.
- To provide a liaison point with IT colleagues in relation to solution design.
- To support the preparation of UAT scenarios and input to test scripts and testing, including data validation as required.
- To support business readiness planning including defining and assessing overall business readiness criteria with input from the business.
- To work with colleagues in HR to develop and roll out user training, by combining understanding on the functional specification and knowledge of business usage of the product.
- To ensure learning is shared across workstreams to contribute to the further development of the BA and programme community.
- To keep abreast of developments, legislation and best practice relating to the change agenda.
- To carry out all duties with due regard to confidentiality and data protection regulations.
- To undertake such additional duties as are reasonably commensurate with the level of this post.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst (BI/Data Warehousing)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £0.00 per annum
Service Desk Analyst - Glasgow - 3 months
Up to £115 per day
3rd Line Support Analyst - Glasgow - 3 Months
£160 - £180 per day
Cyber Threat Analyst - ELK - 3 months - Glasgow - Outside IR35
Up to £0.00 per annum
C# / WPF Programmer - Irvine - £35,000 - £42,000
Irvine, North Ayrshire
£35000 - £42000 per annum