|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2018 18:17|
Business Analyst (DV Cleared) - London - 3 Months
DV Cleared Business Analyst needed to undertake a review of a Programme's PMO function and make recommendations to improve efficiency and the support provided to the wider programme.
- Review of current PMO support functions
- Identify and define new processes/functions required
- Review PMO org structure and recommendations of changes to improve efficiency
- Refine key processes that govern risk/benefits/dependencies
- Review agendas and deliverable's for standing meetings
Essential Skills and experience:
- Proven knowledge of Programme Management Offices, their functions and ways of working
- Proven experience of reviewing extant business practices and making recommendations for improvement
- Proven understanding of risk, benefit and dependency management in a Programme Management Office context
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) (or similar) qualification
- Ability to own issues and drive them to resolution. Provide direction to inform sound decisions based on business priority and technical feasibility
- DV Clearence
If you're the DV Cleared Business Analyst for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's