|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£32548 - £37706 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 17:31|
Business Analyst - FTC 2 YEARS - GREAT BENEFITS
An opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst has arisen with a Higher Education client based in Glasgow for a period of 2 years. You will have experience through the whole project life cycle, documenting business processes ("As-Is" and "To-Be" work flows) and facilitating workshops. You will be responsible for aiding in the development and improvement of systems within the organisation to aid in the delivery of their digital strategy and have significant experience in providing expertise through system replacement projects.
- Degree or recognised IT/Information qualification
- Prince 2 and ITIL Practitioner
- Demonstrable track record in business and systems analysis
- Plan, estimate and track project work at an appropriate level of detail
- Ability to interpret user requirements and provide advice and guidance for continuous process improvement.
- Working within a Higher Education environment
- Experience of public sector procurement processes
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£350 - £400 per day
£300 - £400 per annum
Up to £0.00 per day
£300 - £425 per day
Business Analyst - Glasgow - 12 months
£300 - £400 per day