|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive Rate|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Snelson|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2018 17:50|
Agile Business Analyst
Contract. 3 Months + . Leeds.
Agile Business Analyst required urgently in Leeds. You will work with the internal Business Analyst and Enterprise Architect on a series of agile developments with an outsourced development team.
You will refine requirements, working through a traditional Agile sprint development process and overseeing user acceptance testing to support Subject Matter Experts in order to confirm successful sign off of the development process.
Skills and experience required
- Degree in a relevant subject, or substantial relevant experience
- Proficient stakeholder management skills at all levels including director
- Experience of working with agile software development lifecycle methodologies
- Substantial business systems analysis experience on large-scale IT projects and programmes
- Substantial experience of developing and documenting process models and supporting documentation
- Experience of working with outsourced system and service suppliers
- Experience of working with business analysis methodologies
- Experience of working in a formal project management environment (PRINCE2)
- Working knowledge of UML / BPMN.
- Formal Business Analysis qualification or accreditation (e.g.: ISEB)
- Experience of working in a formal ITIL service management framework
- Experience of working as part of an organisational wide Enterprise Architecture approach
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's