|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2018 18:24|
Business Process Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh / Glasgow
Dynamic Business Process Analyst with expert analytical skills required to support Product Owners and Service Design Managers in turning operational policy decisions into properly documented business cases. This role is working on an exciting greenfield-type project in the public sector. You should be willing to travel across the central belt (Edinburgh / Glasgow) and on occasion visit a site Dundee.
- Experience using BPMN (Business Process Model Notation) and mapping business process flows to business rules (including business process authorisation paths)
- Experience of working in the public sector and setting up and establishing a new service
- Experience of working with a structured project delivery approach and knowledge of the full project lifecycle
- Mapping data structures to business processes and rules
- Mapping desired operational behaviours to business processes and user stories
- Generation of user stories to facilitate use cases, test cases and feature sets
- Experience of working with training teams - operational and systems
- Coach and mentor staff in Business Analytics approaches and techniques.
NB - This role falls inside with the IR35 legislation
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's