|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||4th June|
|Contact Name:||Ciara Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 16:28|
Business Analyst - Managed Service.
4 Weeks initially. Outside of IR35 Scope. London. Government
Business Analyst required in Central London. This is an initial 4 week contract with extension likely as the project moves forward. This role is to assess the current web service provider, identify potential cost reductions, alternative hosting and management arrangements.
- Evaluate existing hosting and supporting arrangements
- Use information gathered and supplied to set out current operations (AS IS)
- Support the satisfactory and sustainable funding model, to assure value for money over the long term (TO BE).
- Work with architect to identify comparable resources and benchmark current costs against current costs.
Skills and experience required
- Knowledge, skills and experience of delivering similar type activity in the past (e.g. functional/technical specifications and options analysis)
- Proven track record of engaging with senior stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers (e.g. website suppliers)
- Workshop facilitation - (e.g. to gain consensus and buy-in for recommended option/solution)
- Working to tight timescales
For more information please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
Business Analyst (BI/Data Warehousing)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £0.00 per annum
Test Analyst - Edinburgh - 5 months
£350 - £450 per day
Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - Permanent
£0.00 - £29000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Service Desk Analyst - Glasgow - 3 months
Up to £115 per day