|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£32709 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2018 14:08|
Business Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
An excellent opportunity for an IT focused Business Analyst to join our public-sector client on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for applying technical skills and methodology associated with IT project delivery, your role will be to plan, design, deliver and manage business change to support the provision of sustainable technical innovation in a focused IT project environment.
- Knowledge and experience of business analysis and business change management - this would include tools and techniques for process modelling and analysis, business process improvement, requirements gathering, and organisational design
- Experience in successful project delivery within a project management methodology
- Understanding of continuous improvement processes and transformation processes
- Understanding of information systems and software development lifecycle, tools and technologies
- Applicants must be flexible in taking on new skills, and willing to help the team with any systems analysis if required
- The ability to coach and mentor staff in change management, as well as providing advice on the impact it would have on the business
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's