|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2018 14:35|
Business Analyst - Permanent - Digital Projects
COMPETATIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS
A permanent opportunity for an experienced Digital Business Analyst has arisen in Edinburgh. The ideal candidate is responsible for assessing core capabilities within IT functions as well as the efforts and benefits from any proposed initiatives, collaborating in IT solutions, and required deliverables, across a range of team members and stakeholders, developing clear communications and consistent documentation across all stakeholders and undertake consultative engagements.
- Familiar with a range of (often complex and/or large-scale) IT engagements, in a variety of business environments
- Familiar with IT discovery and migration technologies and management approaches.
- Comfortable working on IT transformations, often within business-critical environments.
- Knowledge of IT audit, discovery and/or migration solutions
- Good consulting knowledge base - Ability to align technical solutions against business requirements.
- Sound solution design, performance improvement, business alignment and/or stakeholder management skills.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Unit4 Business World Consultant - 2 months - OUTSIDE IR35
£450 - £700 per day
Commercial Project Manager
£30 - £35 per hour + Inside IR35
Project Manager - Security Operating Centre - Glasgow
£300 - £400 per day
Lead Intelligence Officer
£150 - £171 per day
User Research Lead
£400 - £600 per day