|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ciara Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2018 17:11|
Finance Business Analyst
Looking for a Finance Business Analyst to work for a large worldwide Retail Client. the Candidate will be responsible for understanding the as-is business processes and applications within the UK & ROI payroll landscape, analysing the current processes, working with the domain Architect to translate the into lower level technical design.
The Client have sent out an RFP document with the purpose of upgrading or replacing our current payroll solution for UK and ROI.
Key skills and experience
- IT experience in the Retail and/or Finance and HR sector.
- Demonstrate experience of gathering requirements and converting them into a product vision.
- Show experience of Project Management role and an understanding of PMO requirements.
- Experience delivering solutions with 3rd parties
- Some experience with leveraging data analytic technologies
- Experience testing solutions across multiple systems
- Experience of working with cloud-based systems
Please apply now for further information
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
Up to £64400.00 per annum
Junior Business Analyst
£20 - £25 per hour
Port Sunlight, Merseyside
Up to £45000.00 per annum + health, bonus, pension +
Up to £45000.00 per annum