|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£350 - £380 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 11:13|
Contract. 6 Months +. Ipswich. £350-£380 Per day. Global Finanical Services
Business Analyst required urgently in Ipswich. The contract is for initially 6 months with the expectation of being extended further upon renewal. The client offers some home working. You will support the development and analysis of requirements and other outputs as part of Change delivery in working independently as an analyst with wider stakeholders.
- Responsible for owning Clarifying & validating the business requirements including the resolution of conflicting requirements ensuring that all changes are recorded managed and communicated appropriately.
- Responsible for ensuring the requirements and any changes to them are properly thought through, implications considered and agreed with all relevant stakeholders.
- Organises & facilitates the requirement gathering and prioritisation workshops, document outputs and follow up on actions and queries.
- Supports the validation of requirements by analysing data and presenting in relevant formats so that it will assist in the decision-making process.
- Be a key contact point for project stakeholders to answer queries and provide access to relevant information.
- Support Test activity within the end to end project process.
- Mapping processes, documenting and supporting gap analysis activities and using this as Tools in requirement capture and management.
- Analyse, evaluate & communicate possible impact of changes to the existing platform.
- Work with wider project teams to enable solutions to be embedded within the business through the development of comms and training materials.
- Sound Awareness of TCF outcomes is essential.
Skills and experience
- Experience of working with teams in multiple locations
- Knowledge of SDLC and experience of Initial stages of lifecycle
- Customer focus & ability to influence decision making
- Willingness to travel
- Strong use of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
- Relevant IT qualifications ISEB, DSDM Atern Practitioner
- Agile qualification or knowledge of agile practices
- Understanding of financial services and regulation that impacts the industry
- Technical aptitude with experience of configuring software
- Use case and UMl diagram mapping skills
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Product
Up to £55000.00 per annum
Business Analyst - Technical
Up to £55000.00 per annum
Transportation Management System Business Analyst
Up to £550 per day
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€300 - €350 per day
£25000 - £35000 per annum