Business Analyst - 9 months - Glasgow/Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - 9 months - Glasgow/Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day + depending on expereince|
|Start Date:||January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2017 16:41|
Business Analyst - Edinburgh/Glasgow- 9 months
Experienced and suitably qualified Business Analyst required for a period of 9 months with a possible 3 month extension based in both Edinburgh and Glasgow. Candidate must be flexible on location and be willing to travel across the central belt and on occasion visit a site Dundee.
Duties will include -
- To undertake a methodical investigation to determine business requirements and support the design of effective business process through improvements in information management practices and procedures
- To work closely with all relevant stakeholders and other agencies to provide a highly effective analytic function
- To undertake impact assessments to identify operational and technical gaps in operating process, functionality and operating models and to ensure that improvement recommendations are sound
- To identify and define improvement opportunities and potential business benefits and document these formally
- To prepare and facilitate requirement capture workshops that define needs that can be translated into business requirements
- To establish and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders to understand key requirements and manage their expectations accordingly
- To produce business cases that inform on the expected business benefits of new initiatives
- To prepare and present data or intelligence to different audiences with confidence and in an easily accessible way, ensuring that any recommendations are well considered and supported by digital and business data
- To ensure that documentation e.g. business process maps, integration maps, overall systems maps, roadmaps, user stories, business cases and specifications are all of high quality and in line with Enterprise Architecture principles
- To ensure that information capture technologies are exploited to their fullest potential to enable access to data to enhance decision making
Candidates may be required to coach and mentor staff in Business Analytics approaches and techniques.
Applicants must be in possession of a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
This role falls inside with the IR35 legislation
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's