|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ciara Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 09:09|
Business Analyst / 12 Months / Swansea
Looking for a Business Analyst to work across multiple projects, leading analysis activity through the design, implementation & management of the business analysis & requirements gathering, acquiring extensive knowledge across all products in the domain, shaping future areas of innovation and managing resources, using these opportunities to improve/maximize the product value.
Essential skills and experience
- Provide evidence of (minimum 3 years) lead analyst role on large scale and mission critical Enterprise deliveries with proven experience using a range of agile frameworks.
- Provide evidence of (minimum 3 years) working effectively as a business analyst coach and mentor within Enterprise-scale structures, as a leader and team player, in a technology based business environment.
- Provide evidence of (minimum 3 years) having a proven ability to elicit , analyse and model complex business and operational requirements, and work with engineering teams through to implementation.
- Provide evidence of (minimum 3 years) having excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, up to board level.
- Provide evidence of (minimum 3 years) In-depth and up to date knowledge of using Jira and Confluence in large scale portfolio deliveries.
Business Analyst / 12 Months / Swansea / Agile / Jira/Confluence
For More information please send through your CV
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Business Analyst
£20 - £25 per hour
Business Analyst - Change, Process, Digital, 3 mths, Edinburgh
£350 - £430 per day
Up to £0.00 per annum
Workday Functional Analyst
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £0.00 per day
Helpdesk Support Analyst - 3 months - Glasgow - Inside IR35
£125 - £135 per day