Business Analyst - as is / to be - Livingston - FTC
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - as is / to be - Livingston - FTC|
|Location:||Livingston, West Lothian|
|Salary:||£38000 - £43000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 10:42|
Business Analyst - As is / To be - Livingston - FTC
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to work for a large public sector organisation in West Lothian on a 2-year fixed term contract. You will be involved with capturing as-is and to-be business and functional requirements for service redesign and modelling.
- Proven record of ability in demonstrating a range of consultancy skills, with particular emphasis on collaborative working
- Extensive experience in business analysis in complex organisations.
- Experience in designing and delivering business change
- Experience of working in Scottish public sector/local government
- Excellent applied knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques
- Excellent applied knowledge of service redesign and modelling
- Excellent applied knowledge of requirements gathering, definition, business planning, data analysis, process analysis, business and functional requirements analysis, system design, testing implementation and change management.
- Understanding of the early years learning and childcare agenda and in particular how change and transformation applies in this environment.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's