Business Analyst (BI/Data Warehousing)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (BI/Data Warehousing)|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2018 17:34|
Business Analyst (BI / Data Warehouse)
Business Intelligence, MI, BI, Data Warehouse, Big Data, Retail Environment, Teradata, Tableau
Our client requires an experienced BA to join their established BI project team. The Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding business processes and applications and analysing the Business needs of internal clients and stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose application solutions. It requires an ability to understand business processes and translate them into a model that will allow the organisation to achieve its goals.
The role requires strong analytical and communication skills, to ensure effective engagement with a diverse stakeholder group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a strong understanding of our existing system and application landscape as a building block for future solutions.
- Work with internal and external teams to help shape the landscape and solutions that will allow the business to achieve its strategic goals.
- Using interviews, workshops, documentation reviews, business analysis and business process evaluations, gather business requirements.
- Work with and challenge business units on their assumptions to help deliver solutions for their current and future needs.
- Follow Governance processes from initiation through to sign off, adhering to all PMO requirements.
- Working with information gathered from multiple sources, be able to evaluate true business requirement from user request, ensuring that proposed solution is reconciled with all business inputs, resolving business conflicts as required.
- Be able to draw requirements together into Business Requirements Documents using existing templates, making use of plain English, diagrams, process flows and scenarios so that the resulting document will be meaningful to the intended users.
- Have the ability to work in a team collaborating on different aspects of a large project, ensuring that the objectives of all components are aligned and that delivered solution will works as an end to end process.
- Be able to take responsibility for managing aspects of project, managing resources, timelines, 3rd parties and delivering status reports, feeding into the overall project.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives in parallel.
- Use the knowledge gained in the analysis and design of the solutions to become one of the SME's for aspects of the new landscape.
- Understanding of implications of GDPR on data management
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- IT experience in the Retail sector.
- Hands on experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, preferably relating to Financial or People Systems
- Demonstrate experience of gathering requirements and converting them into a product vision.
- Experience of Project Management and an understanding of PMO requirements.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Product
Up to £55000.00 per annum
Business Analyst - Technical
Up to £55000.00 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€300 - €350 per day
Senior Information Analyst
Up to £200 per day