Business Analyst - CRM, Data
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - CRM, Data|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 10:09|
Business Analyst - CRM, Data
Contract. 3 Months +. £400-£450. Central Gov. Coventry. Outside of IR35
Business Analyst required urgently in Coventry to work on a shared (Multi-Tenant & Multi-Instance) CRM transformation. To be considered you must have skills and experience of working in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary Agile (Scrum) environment and an understanding of cloud based technologies / SAAS. You need to be comfortable working with technical / data architects as you will be required to write technical and data requirements as well as business needs and requirements. Experience of working on shared CRM is beneficial as is experience of working on .GOV.UK / GDS projects. This contract is initially 3 months with a view to extend.
- Provide BA support to the Data Architect to document the high level As-Is data architecture. Investigate and document known issues with the as-is capabilities.
- Provide BA support to the Data Architect to capture and document the data requirements for the To-Be data architecture that supports the Business needs.
- Provide BA support to the Data Architect to analyse the options for a To-be' data architecture, including assessing the impact/feasibility of the options.
- API Gateway: validate the high-level business need to determine whether the external stakeholders have need for the API Gateway and have the technical capability to consume these APIs.
- Shared CRM: provide support to plan for Beta, including a procurement approach and validating technical requirements against solution options to ensure business needs are met.
- Shared CRM: Gather business needs and the technical requirements to support the 3 candidate CRMs (consolidate support, marketing & engagement, compliance) on the common platform.
Skills and experience
- Knowledge, skills and experience of working in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary Agile (Scrum) environment
- An understanding of cloud based technologies / SAAS
- Ability to write technical and data requirements as well as business needs and requirements.
- Experience of working on shared CRM (multi-tenant and multi-instance)
- Experience of working on .GOV.UK / GDS projects
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
Business Analyst (BI/Data Warehousing)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £0.00 per annum
Data Architect / Information / Technology / Warwickshire / £50k
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Data Architect - Central Government - £550 - £600 - 6 Months
£46 - £47 per annum
Test Analyst - Edinburgh - 5 months
£350 - £450 per day