Business Analyst - Customer Experience
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Customer Experience|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 12:29|
Business Analyst - Customer Experience Transformation Programme
Contract. Coventry. 6 Months + (extension) Government. £500 Per day +
Business Analyst required in Coventry. You will work on the Customer Experience Transformation Programme - The purpose of the Customer Experience Programme is to improve products and services - making them easier and faster to use.
- Create the first set of high level customer user needs and personas
- Build on user research work done by other teams
- Document high level user needs for key customer groups, understand how well those needs are currently met and create first customer personas for the programme.
- Make recommendations on how to can deliver improved, more efficient user-centred services
- Look at the technology transformation work being carried out by the Service to identify how this new technology can deliver the programme's aims to put our user needs first, yet deliver more consistent, efficient services. The systems in scope include: a single CRM system, a single data model, an API gateway and digital first, self-serve support tools.
- create early prototypes to bring this work to life - Take a few of the core user needs and develop prototypes to show how new services might look if we were to take advantage of the opportunities the technology transformation work will bring.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's