Business Analyst - Data Compliance
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Data Compliance|
|Salary:||£340 - £350 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2017 13:29|
Business Analyst - Data compliance - Dublin
Daily Rate £350/420€
x 6 month contract
The Business Analyst will be working on the discovery, design and implementation phases of the GDPR initiative. The objective is to ensure compliance with introduction of the General Data Protection Regulations in 2017. This will include changes to processes, systems and current practices.
Required Knowledge and Skills.
- Working knowledge of EU data protection.
- Experienced in Data Governance, Data Protection and regulatory projects.
- Ability to elicit and clearly document systems/ services security and data requirements in a structured requirements methodology.
- Familiar with the application of data and security policy and standards to IT systems and technologies
- Deep knowledge of requirements elicitation, documentation and traceability.
- Strong experience of applying quality controls to all phases of requirements gathering through to implementation and deployment.
- Strong communications skills and ability to work with technical and business stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills across all levels and comfortable to challenge ideas of others.
- Innovative thinker and can work autonomously when required.
- Excellent time management, organising and planning skills with a keen attention to detail.
- 3 years working as a Business Analyst.
- In the context of the data requirements perform a gap analysis on existing systems, procedures and controls, producing a detailed gap analysis and summary report.
- Identification of processes and systems that relate to personal data in scope of data requirements.
- Translate pertinent data and security requirements into data management practices.
- Define and document processes to support compliance with data protection obligations.
- Ownership and creation of Business Requirements Documents for full lifecycle of projects.
- Ownership and creation of Requirements Traceability Matrix for full lifecycle of projects.
- Support the design and implementation of technology solutions.
- Support the compilation of project charter and business cases.
- Collaborate closely with business users and ICT stakeholders to understand any issues with current systems and processes, and document requirements arising.
- Manage change effectively by communicating with IT & business stakeholders at all stages of the project life cycle
- Work closely with technical teams during the implementation phases to ensure understanding, buy in and successful implementation of validated solutions that meet the requirements.
- Meet challenging deadlines through collaboration and communication with stakeholders across 's technical and business organisations.
If you have the correct skillset required please apply.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's