Business Analyst - O365, Office 365, Sharepoint, Data Migration
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - O365, Office 365, Sharepoint, Data Migration|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Start Date:||July 2017|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2017 17:30|
Business Analyst (O365, Office 365, Sharepoint, MS Dynamics, Data Migration) required for initial 6-month contract based in Glasgow
Our public sector client has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to join them on a contract basis. You will be responsible for liaising with business stakeholders in the pre-project phase to develop an understanding of the business requirements on a large data migration project.
- Previous Sharepoint Data Migration requirements gathering/migration experience
- Knowledge of O365 / Office 365 products
- Previous experience in customer-facing role working closely with business customers to develop technology based solutions.
- Experience of working closely with IT Suppliers who provide 3rd party solutions.
- Previous knowledge of eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Ability to Document "as-is" and "to-be" processes in a structured format
- Previous use of Use Cases and Sequence diagrams
- Ability to facilitate workshops and define scope of change and requirements based on process, people and technology lenses
NB - this role is out of scope for IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Office 365/ Skype SME - O365, Skype - Contract - London - IR35
£550 - £650 per day
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
Business Analyst - Policy/Digital, 6 mths, Edinburgh / Glasgow
£350 - £425 per day
Office 365 Consultant - Edinburgh
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Up to £300 per day