Business Analyst/ Edinburgh/ 3 months/ £350 - £425 per day
|Job Title:||Business Analyst/ Edinburgh/ 3 months/ £350 - £425 per day|
|Salary:||£350 - £425 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2017 13:16|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with our public-sector client for a 3 months contract £350 - £425 per day based in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining and documenting business processes and hardware & software requirements for the Programme working alongside the Programme Director and business stakeholders.
- Work with the project team to analyse and model the business processes to create a complete picture of work-flows/user stories that fully describe the Minimum Bit Preservation solution and future iterations of the digital preservation solution.
- Ensure requirements are captured to a testable level to ensure that business requirements are implemented properly and meet acceptance criteria.
- Work with business stakeholders, including ICT & Security, to obtain sign-off on the validity and accuracy of requirements, specification and process models.
- The ability to investigate (often working closely with customers), analyse and use formal business process notations to document business requirements for ICT systems.
- Experience of successfully using formal requirements and business process notations such as BPMN, UML or equivalents.
- Experience of successfully using narrative requirement documentation approaches in the support of more formal notations.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of using Enterprise Architecture software incorporating Unified Modelling Language.
- Experience in documenting an ICT network solution or digital archival solution.
This Role falls inside IR35
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Business Evolution
Galashiels, Scottish Borders
Up to £0.00 per annum
Transition & Change Coach - Agile - P/T - Edinburgh
Up to £0.00 per day
Policy Officer - 6 months
Up to £0.00 per annum
Assistant Inspector - Early Learning - 10 months - Part time
£310 - £350 per day