Business Analyst/ Manager ( Platform solutions )
|Job Title:||Business Analyst/ Manager ( Platform solutions )|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames, Surrey|
|Salary:||£44000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2017 12:42|
Business Analyst/ Manager ( platform solutions )
Salary is negotiable.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
We are looking for an ambitious junior manager to help deliver solutions aligned with Collaboration platform strategy. The Collaboration Platform team is tasked to lead in to the new world of cloud collaboration and productivity, a key component in the Digital Employee Experience.
The Collaboration Solutions manager is part of the Platform Strategy and Demand team of Collaboration Services. The main purpose of this job is to be responsible for the the full life cycle management and ownership of Collaboration technology solutions delivered via the core collaboration technology platform.
- The Collaboration Services team have developed several solutions on SharePoint Online. As product owner, you would be responsible for developing an enhancement roadmap for each of these solutions. These currently include the KASH solution (Future Finance knowledge management) and published site reusable components.
- Collaboration Solutions are also provided out of the box by our cloud subscription providers. Roadmaps for these are owned by the vendors and this role owns introduction and establishment of those solutions into the working environment. In order to cover these two areas, you must be able to:
- Work in lose partnership with Collaboration Business Engagement Team, Business Owners, vendors and DevOps/Application Maintenance partners
- Gather feedback on requirement from the business, prioritise and plan into product roadmap as appropriate
- Work with Collaboration delivery lead to scope out any required development work and ensure it is fit for purpose
- Define KPIs with stakeholders for solutions and track progress
- Partner with software providers to understand their roadmap
- Transition any newly developed functionality into a BAU model
- Partner with Microsoft technical strategy team to develop a revised strategy and roadmap for Published sites.
- Deliver solutions with upskilling of the business activation team and knowledge transfer to the platform support team for ongoing maintenance.
- Solution roadmaps describe the life cycle of platform solutions and highlight their evolution through continuous improvement. Roadmaps outline the introduction or removal of user functionality, expected timing of the changes and evaluate the impact on the service providers and end users. The role holder will be expected to publish solution roadmaps and ensure they are communicated, understood and kept evergreen.
- Bachelor-level degree in a numerate discipline
- Excellent influencing styles and networking ability
- Ability to work effectively in complex matrix organisations involving outsourced operations
- Strong collaboration consultancy skills and good business awareness to drive business process improvement
- Working knowledge of portfolio/project management
- Working Knowledge of business analysis and requirements gathering techniques and processes
- Fully operational in Project management and delivery processes
- Team leadership and management
- Collaboration tool Functionality - Working Knowledge
- Stakeholder Management - Fully Operational
- Fully operational in Microsoft Office 365 especially SharePoint Online
- Basic understanding of Salesforce Chatter and Force.com functionality
Please only apply if you have the essential experience
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Platform Engineer - Glasgow
£41000 - £47000 per annum + amazing benefits
Business Change Manager - Southampton - 9 Months
Up to £0.00 per annum
Digital Business Analyst
£400 - £500 per day
Business Analyst / Dublin / £500pd
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£475 - £500 per annum
£500 - £600 per day