Business and Programme Planning Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh/
|Job Title:||Business and Programme Planning Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh/|
|Salary:||£350 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Mackenzie|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2018 17:31|
Business and Programme Planning Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh/Glasgow
THIS ROLE CAN ALSO BE BASED IN GLASGOW
We have a fantastic initial 6-month contract opportunity live in Edinburgh/Glasgow for an experienced Programme Planning and management professional.
This role will be working on an unprecedented programme of greenfield digital transformation and will involve providing strategic direction on managing overall programme planning.
This role falls in-scope of IR35 legislation.
- Experience providing strategic direction and implementing a robust approach to managing programme planning on a multi-million-pound programme of transformation
- Experience leading planning teams to ensure good practice planning activities
- Experience building planning capability
- Proven track record of organisation-wide collaborative working
- Extensive hands-on experience of creating and managing programme plan/project plans
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Data - Edinburgh/Glasgow - 6 months
£500 - £900 per day
Unit4 Business World Consultant - 2 months - OUTSIDE IR35
£450 - £700 per day
Head of Corporate Services and Transition - Edinburgh
£325 - £350 per day
Commercial Project Manager
£30 - £35 per hour + Inside IR35
Project Manager - Edinburgh - Part time - 5 weeks
£300 - £400 per day