Business and Project Manager
|Job Title:||Business and Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £450 per day|
|Start Date:||March 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 17:33|
Business and Programme Planning Manager - 5 month contract - Edinburgh/Glasgow
Our public sector client has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Business and Programme Planning Manager to be based in Edinburgh or Glasgow for an initial 5 month contract with potential to extend.
This role will be working on an unprecedented programme of greenfield digital transformation and will involve providing strategic direction on managing overall programme planning.
This role falls in-scope of IR35 legislation.
- Experience providing strategic direction and implementing a robust approach to managing programme planning on a multi-million-pound programme of transformation
- Experience leading planning teams to ensure good practice planning activities
- Experience building planning capability
- Proven track record of organisation-wide collaborative working
- Extensive hands-on experience of creating and managing programme plan/project plans
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's