Business Change Manager
|Job Title:||Business Change Manager|
|Salary:||£330 - £360 per day|
|Contact Name:||Alex Thurlow|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2017 17:06|
Business Change Manager ------ Enterprise Learning Management Project / Capital Management ------- 6 Months ---------- Glasgow -----Inside IR35
Our major utilities client is looking for an experienced Business Change Manager to lead, plan and deliver activates with their project team to secure successful business change. You will plan the implementation of change, ensuring the business is prepared for the change and processes are implemented into the business effectively.
- Proven experience in organisational change management skills, including leadership alignment, stakeholder identification and analysis
- Proven background in detailed change impact assessment, end-user training, and developing and executing organisational change management plans
- Experience of delivering and implementing transformational change, with knowledge of business change methodolgies and tools like ADKAR.
- Excellent facilitation, managing diverse stakeholders and communication.
- Experience and knowledge of business change methodologies and tools.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
Please note this role has been deemed inside IR35
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Change Manager - Edinburgh - 6 months
£300 - £400 per day
Project Manager - Business Change, PRINCE2
£229 per day
Data Analyst - Customer Experience, Business Improvement
£220 - £250 per day
Project Manager - Utilities
West Midlands, England
£380 - £400 per day
Senior Business Analyst - Central Belt - Flexible
Central Belt, Scotland
£300 - £400 per day