Business Data Analyst - Customer Experience - £250pd - 6 months
|Job Title:||Business Data Analyst - Customer Experience - £250pd - 6 months|
|Salary:||Up to £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2018 18:07|
Business Data Analyst - Customer Experience, Business Improvement - 6 months
Glasgow - £250 per day
Self-motivated Business Data Analyst required to work with a utilities client in a key role identifying and driving customer experience and business improvement activities
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the business to develop and drive new improvement activities and will be required to undertake analysis of qualitative and quantitative data to quantify potential benefits and to validate the effort required to make an impact. They will also to facilitate workshops with the business and carry out gap analysis to highlight where additional specific improvement activities are required.
- Excellent data management and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, with the ability and confidence to communicate and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. Able to communicate and articulate complex analysis.
- Experience of report writing, and ability to think logically and interpret complex technical information.
- Strong IT skills particularly Excel.
- The nature of the role will require some travel to other locations across Scotland, a full driving licence is therefore required.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Edinburgh - 3 months
Up to £400 per day
Business Analyst - Sharepoint - 12 months - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
£500 - £550 per day
HR Digital Manager/ 6 months / Edinburgh
£230 - £290 per day
Technical Architect - 6 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £600 per day