Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jolene Rosario|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2017 16:51|
Business Development Executive - West Yorkshire
Purpose Of Role
An ambitious accessories and parts Business Development Executive is required to fulfil the business potential of the Chelsea Truck Company brand.
Reporting to the Sales Management Team, the role will require a driven and entrepreneurial individual with the ability and aptitude to work on a global scale, capitalize on business opportunities and promote brand growth.
As a Business Development Executive, you will maximise the sales of CTC parts, components and accessories in the automotive market to distributors and retail customers. You will also be involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Increase sales of Chelsea Truck Company products and services in key markets.
* Promote the business, the brand, and use of the website via the use of social media and marketing.
* Work closely with the senior management team and the marketing department to come up with and
implement successful marketing campaign, providing analytical feedback regarding increased sales
volume as a direct result of such campaigns.
* Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, conference calls,
Skype and email.
* Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
* Be a key point of contact for your portfolio of clients and accounts.
* Negotiating terms of agreements and closing sales.
* Recording sales enquiries using the CRM system and scheduling follow up contact.
* Gain a clear understanding of customer requirements and feedback pertinent information to the
* Maximise every sales opportunity.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Previous sales / business development experience
* Ability to converse professionally via email and telephone
* Be able to work under pressure and to targets / KPI's
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* A 'can-do' attitude
* The ability to flourish is a sales environment
* A keen interest in the luxury vehicle sector
* Experience in the automotive sector is desirable, however not essential
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's