Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rehan Zia|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2018 14:56|
Are you proven in developing new business?
Are you a sales professional with a proven track record of consistently hitting and exceeding targets?
Do you have a passion for creating and developing innovative strategies to reach existing and new markets?
Most importantly, are you ready to step up to work in the Automotive Industry?
My client; a leading Automotive fashion house is seeking a Parts Business Development Executive. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing new business via outbound and inbound calls, internet research and independent research conducted via internal or external (If necessary) resources.
This role is about not only finding potential brand ambassadors throughout the world, but focusing on the right partner companies which share the fashion house's attention to detail and desire to attain the highest standards of customer care.
If you have a personable style and the determination to succeed in a thriving and energetic environment, then I would like to hear from you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Increase sales of the company's products and services in key markets.
* Promote the business, the brand, and drive traffic to the website via the use of social media and marketing.
* Work closely with the senior management team and the marketing department to come up with and implement successful marketing campaigns, providing analytical feedback regarding increased sales volume as a direct result of such campaigns.
* Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
* Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
* Be a key point of contact for your portfolio of clients and accounts.
* Negotiating terms of agreements and closing sales.
* Recording sales enquiries using the CRM system and scheduling follow up contact.
* Gain a clear understanding of customer requirements and feedback pertinent information to the relevant department.
* Maximise every sales opportunity.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Previous sales / business development experience.
* Ability to converse professionally via email and telephone.
* Be able to work under pressure and to targets / KPI's.
* Fluent in written and spoken English.
* A 'can-do' attitude.
* The ability to flourish in a sales environment.
* A keen interest in the luxury vehicle sector.
* Experience in the automotive sector is desirable, however not essential.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's