Business Development Manager- Consultancy Services
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager- Consultancy Services|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Walker|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 11:24|
Company: Parity Group plc
Division: Parity Consultancy Services Ltd
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Consultancy Services
Salary: circa £60k basic (depending on experience)
Commission: £25k OTE
Benefits: Initial 25 days holiday, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Flexible Benefits Scheme
Parity Group plc is a Stock Exchange listed professional services company which has been in operation for over 40 years.
Parity Consultancy Services Ltd, a subsidiary of Parity Group plc, focuses on delivery of consultancy and technology solutions.
- Parity Data Services: Data Strategy and Governance, Master Data Management and Business Intelligence solutions. Database systems development, integration, reporting and analytics with Microsoft, Oracle and OpenSource technologies, SharePoint and Application Management.
- Outcomes Managed Services: Provide teams and individual consultants to public sector Digital Transformation Programmes as a Managed Service for deliverables. Based on over 40 years of project management expertise, covering PRINCE, Waterfall and Agile methods, Parity provides a range of IT delivery, strategy and governance services and solutions to help our customers drive through necessary change.
Revenue growth of 50% in 2017 further strengthens our desire to build on this success with additional Sales Executives to our team in 2018.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Business Development Manager that thrives in a fast moving sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be working closely with the Consultancy MD supporting their sales initiatives, build your own sales pipeline and conduct research on behalf of the sales team.
You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, supporting the development and growth of Parity Consultancy Services through lead generation, appointment setting, running sales campaigns and general sales support to the Consultancy MD.
The role will be responsible for helping us achieve our team sales targets for the Division based on incremental revenue generation. You will take personal responsibility for communicating and qualifying prospects, consistently delivering high-quality face-to-face appointments with key influences. Responsibilities include:
- Researching potential client opportunities, campaign follow-up telesales activity, telephone opportunity qualification and effective lead generation face-to-face appointments for self as required
- Responsible for achieving individual sales/targets based on incremental revenue generation
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and meetings
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate pre-sales executives for further development and closure as required
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, markets and sectors, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with other sales execs to build pipeline and close deals
- Develop marketing campaigns with the sales team
This role is a critical appointment for Parity Consultancy Services, and the successful applicant needs to be a highly energetic experienced sales professional with a strong track record in sourcing, developing client accounts and winning new business, together with being capable of creating and implementing innovative and effective sales and marketing campaigns.
What we are looking for
The successful applicant will have exceptional sales skills, be a high performing sales professional. You will have exceptional communication skills, be naturally inquisitive and have exceptional energy and ambition to deliver results. In addition, this role is likely to be offered to someone who is able to identify new markets, clients and business opportunities and will develop into a great negotiator for our business. You will have a natural ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues alike, helping to further develop the Division into a superior operation and ultimately driving sales figures in line with company growth strategies. Pro-activity is key to success in this role.
A dynamic, highly motivated and determined individual is required for this role, who has a customer orientated philosophy, together with an insatiable drive for personal success.
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Pro-active, and will possess first class communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with sales opportunity stakeholders.
- Strong phone presence and experience
- Proficient with developing marketing campaigns
- Experience working with Dynamics, Bullhorn, Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good understanding of selling an IT service rather than tangible product
- Strong listening and presentation skills
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Continuity Officer
Barrhead, East Renfrewshire
£150 - £200 per day
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Applications Packager - Permanent - Edinburgh
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Internal Audit Manager - 4 months - Edinburgh
£225 - £275 per day
IT Change Analyst - 6 Months - Edinburgh
£200 - £300 per day