Business Development Manager Nuclear
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager Nuclear|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum + Car + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 09:57|
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading advanced automation and real-time business intelligence company specialising in Automation, Control, IT Solutions and Services with major customers in the Nuclear, Power Generation, Utilities and Transmission markets.
- Accountable for driving business development in their market segment
- Achieving agreed sales targets for new customers and new business, sales targets for organic growth
- Maximising the gross margin during contract delivery.
- Develop a growth strategy which clearly identifies available industry streams, market segments and customers.
- Develop a sales plan that sets out the opportunities in detail and provides the business leaders with the information necessary to make decisions.
- Ensures the growth strategy and sales plan is sufficiently balanced between ambitious but achievable
- Evidence of creating and growing sales to the benefit of a business
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships
- Proven Sales experience of PLC/SCADA/DCS/Telemetry systems
- Sales experience and good understanding of the procurement strategies of the MOD
- Good understanding of business development performance drivers and able to demonstrate a broad knowledge and understanding automation control systems
- Can demonstrate a track record of producing and delivering a growth strategy and sales plan in complex industries and within their market segment.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Must be able to attain UK Security Clearance.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's