Business Improvement Analyst - 18 months - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Business Improvement Analyst - 18 months - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £260 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 17:11|
Business Improvement Analyst - 18 months - Edinburgh - Inside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to perform a detailed research and analysis of business processes: defining and analysing options for business improvement and mapping and prioritising requirements
- Demonstrable experience as Business Analyst - with a track record of research and gathering information to provide detailed business requirement documentation. With, knowledge of information gathering methods, tools and techniques
- Experienced in delivering business and system improvements - defining and evaluating options for change and making the selected option for change to happen (via service design).
- Proficient in the methods and techniques for effective management of projects from initiation to completion (i.e. Agile / Prince 2)
- Demonstrable understanding of risk and risk management and using risk management tools.
- Good understanding of technical IT solutions and tools for both case management and spatial/mapping (GiS) and MATS.
- Competent user of MS Office Packages including features on the Developer ribbon.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Systems Analyst - 18 months - Edinburgh - Inside IR35
£0.00 - £260 per day
Improvement Analyst - Dundee - 12 months - Inside IR35
£300 - £350 per day
Technical Architect - 7 months - Edinburgh
£500 - £800 per day
Head of Programme Planning - 6 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £580 per day