Business Intelligence Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Analyst|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Start Date:||July / August 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2018 17:55|
Business Intelligence Analyst - 6 month contract - Edinburgh
Our major client has an interesting opportuntiy for a skilled Business Intelligence Analyst to join their dedicated IT team based in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for engaging with key stakeholders across various levels of the programme, acting as main point of contact for the BI programme and driving forward strategy and vision.
- Experience of the management of a BI tool such as Hubble, Oracle Discoverer, OBIEE, Business Objects, etc.
- Strong data visualisation skills using BI tools and/or open source technologies.
- Strong SQL skills using a platform such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communications skills to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of development and Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
The ideal candidate will hold or be undertaking training to obtain the Chartered IT Professional (CITP) qualification.
Please be advised this role is INSIDE of IR35 legislation.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
Business Analyst (BI/Data Warehousing)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £0.00 per annum
Test Analyst - Edinburgh - 5 months
£350 - £450 per day
Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - Permanent
£0.00 - £29000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Service Desk Analyst - Glasgow - 3 months
Up to £115 per day