Business Objects Report Writer
|Job Title:||Business Objects Report Writer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2018 14:59|
The main focus of this job is to specify, design, test and maintain business reports via Business Objects, (BOBJ).
The successful candidate will also work closely with the business to ensure the smooth running of operational business processes by resolving problems in our SAP systems, enabling SAP users to work efficiently and effectively and suggesting process and system improvements.
The client has in place SAP including C4C as its business application software and uses Business Objects (BOBJ) as the primary report writing tool.
Suitable applicants will have the following experience:
- Extensive knowledge of Business Objects.
- A knowledge of SAP (preferably Cloud for Customer - C4C)
- Strong multitasking skills and experience working in fast paced and dynamic environments
- Ability to learn and use detailed product knowledge
- Excellent verbal communication, numeric and literacy skills
- Excellent attention to detail is a MUST.
- Organisational and workload planning ability.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's