Business Process Analyst - £40-44k per annum, 6 months, Gourock
|Job Title:||Business Process Analyst - £40-44k per annum, 6 months, Gourock|
|Salary:||£40000 - £44000 per annum + benefits|
|Start Date:||July 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2018 18:42|
Business Process Analyst - Asset Management / Engineering - Gourock
6 months - £40,000-44,000 per annum
Dynamic Business Process Analyst required to work within the Asset Management department. You will be a key liaison within the Asset Management Department to investigate and analyse business requirements, activities & processes and look to make them more efficient through the use of IT resources (applications, hardware & software).
Continuous improvement is part of Asset Management's strategy to identify better processes to improve efficiencies in this work flow such as cost control, quality and time out of service, which require business process change.
- Extensive experience in a Business Analyst role (ideally 5+ years)
- Minimum of one qualification in a recognised Business Analysis certification.
- Experience of business change.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing business requirements.
- Good networking and influencing skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, proactive & self-motivated person, with strong organisational, planning & interpersonal skills.
- Have a good understanding of business environments
- ITIL accredited
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Agile Coach - Edinburgh - 6 months
£500 - £750 per day
Lead Agile Coach - Edinburgh - 6 months
£650 - £900 per day
Business Relationship Manager
£235 - £400 per day
Unit4 Business World Consultant - 2 months - OUTSIDE IR35
£450 - £700 per day
Project Manager Edinburgh
Up to £229 per day