Business Process Analyst/ 4 Months/ Motherwell/ £300-£350pd
|Job Title:||Business Process Analyst/ 4 Months/ Motherwell/ £300-£350pd|
|Location:||Motherwell, North Lanarkshire|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Start Date:||January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2017 13:01|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Process Analyst with our public-sector client for a 4 months contract £300 -£350 per day based in Motherwell.
In this role, you will work alongside Business Change Managers and service representatives to analyse and deliver detailed business requirements, processes and functionality which results in the best possible processes and services, maximising the impact of digital across the organistation.
- understanding, analysing and interpreting business requirements
- Facilitate process workshops to evaluate and assess existing processes, systems and databases using business process reengineering (BPR) methods and tools to maximise value to the users
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the business requirements
- Proven track of using business process reengineering
- Experience in creating project scope documents - project briefs, project initiation documents, user stories, functional and technical specifications (where internal teams are involved).
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional business and technical teams.
- Proven track record of producing high quality work to tight deadlines.
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's