Business Process Analyst / Business Analyst - 4 Months, Glasgow
|Job Title:||Business Process Analyst / Business Analyst - 4 Months, Glasgow|
|Location:||Motherwell, North Lanarkshire|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Start Date:||January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2018 14:43|
Business Process Analyst / Business Analyst - Glasgow (Motherwell)
4 months - £300-350 per day
Dynamic Business Process Analyst required to streamline existing business processes and look at harnessing the technology available in existing legacy systems to find quick wins at the initial stage of a large digital transformation programme aiming to implement Digital First across the organisation.
The role will include process requirements analysis (as-is, to-be, gap analysis, user stories and use cases), design and development, and production of documentation and training materials necessary. This role will also be responsible (along with the Process / Product Owners) to ensure that reengineered process solutions are integrated seamlessly into the business environment.
- Experience with identifying relevant processes in various business areas and prioritizing them in order of redesign urgency for the greatest benefits realisation (BPMN / BPM advantageous).
- Able to diagnose and improve business processes for increased efficiency.
- Expertise with analysing past and current trends, monitoring workflow, making predictions, developing business process models, recommending enhancements and making recommendations on streamlined business processes for increased efficiency and improved decision making.
- Ability to reduce negative impacts in existing processes and exploiting existing internal application functionality.
- Providing support for key stakeholders by evaluating changes in business processes and product offerings that significantly impact the end to end process.
- Facilitating stakeholder meetings, workshops etc with business and technical teams, documenting requirements for business process updates along with any enabling technology change (where necessary).
- Significant stakeholder management skills - able to liaise efficiently and effectively with both business and IT teams.
NB - this role is inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh/Glasgow
£350 - £500 per day
Business Transition Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
£400 - £600 per day
Senior Project Manager - Glasgow - 6 months
£400 - £500 per day
Senior Project Manager - HR Implementation - Glasgow - 6 months
£400 - £500 per day
User Experience (UX) lead/designer role
£300 - £375 per day