Business System Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Business System Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£295 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Yana Yovkova|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017 11:01|
Business/System Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 months - Outside IR35
Dynamic Business and System Analyst required for an initial 6-month contract opportunity with our Edinburgh based public sector client. You will be the key interface between the business and IT/Transformational project team.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of business analysis and business change management, including knowledge and experience of tools and techniques for process modelling and analysis, business process improvement, organisational design and requirements gathering
- Good understanding of information systems and software development lifecycle, tools and technologies
- Good understanding of continuous improvement processes and business transformation processes
Project management skills and experience
- Evidence of successful project delivery
- Knowledge of project management methodology
- Effective management of project costs (budgets), timelines and quality
Customer and Stakeholder Management Skills
- Empathy for customers and other stakeholders
- Tact, patience and diplomacy when dealing with customers and other stakeholders.
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to help business customers build a compelling case for change including problem/opportunity identification, analysis, options appraisal, solution development and business case development
Problem solving and decision making
- Excellent analytical abilities to resolve various business and technical challenges, problems and issues.
- The ability to work on your own initiative within set guidelines
- Calmness under pressure
- Ability to evaluate complex and ambiguous information and then develop a coherent plan of action using strong analytical, planning and organisational skills.
- Completer/finisher able to see work through to completion.
Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Experience of working successfully within a variety of teams
- The ability to resolve conflicting workload priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels orally and in writing
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to coach staff, managers and leaders in managing change whilst providing advice on the impact on people, processes and technologies
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Transformation Manager (Agile) - 6 Months - Edinburgh
£450 - £600 per day
HR Business Analyst / 3months contract / Edinburgh / £250 p/d
£250 - £300 per day
Business Analyst - Glasgow / 5 months / £300 - £390 per day
£300 - £390 per day
Programme Manager - 3 months - Dundee
£200 - £250 per day