Business Transformation Project Manager
|Job Title:||Business Transformation Project Manager|
|Location:||Galashiels, Scottish Borders|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2017 17:47|
Business Transformation - Galashiels
A Business Transformation Project Manager is required for a contract initially until 31st March 2018 with a possible extension.
You will be required to manage the delivery of an integrated Pensions administration and payroll solution by working with the IT Project Manager and supporting the Senior Responsible Owner in the deliver of change, managing risk and issues and managing the day to day finances for the project.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS INSIDE IR35
Essential experience -
- Managing a Business Transformation project in a complex environment
- Risk and issue management across multiple projects
- Creation of board packs and reporting to project boards and up to Director level
- Have previously work on digital projects
- Knowledge and experience of various business change/transformation methodologies and techniques
- Producing project plans
- Leading and mentoring teams
Desirable experience -
- Previous Scottish Public-Sector experience
- Familiar with service standards and guidelines of Scottish and UK Government
- Experience of Pensions and Payroll system deployment
Candidates will be expected to hold a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland issued in the last 12 months or be happy to undergo this clearance.
If you have the skills and experience for this position, please send me your CV consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's