|Job Title:||C# DEVELOPER|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Arran Mehmet|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 17:25|
My Client based in Hampshire are looking for a C# Developer to join their Rapidly expandoing and Dynamic Scrum Team
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines.
- Estimating at a Task level.
- Recording work progress daily within an AGILE/SCRUM environment.
- Reviewing business requirements and business processes with a view to identifying additional areas of improvement.
- Reviewing and suggesting improvements with regards to the customer journey.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision within a fast paced and time pressured environment
- Minimum 4-5 years in .NET web applications development
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, WCF, ASP.NET, MVC, .Net Core
- Test Driven or Behaviour Driven Development
- Proven Experience of Visual Studio Team Services / TFS
- Ability to develop medium to large-scale web applications interfacing with web services.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project managers.
- Ability to develop against user story-based requirements
- Experience of an AGILE environment and self-managing teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Development.
- Ability to code review against company standards.
- Knowledge of Azure and Service buses are advantageous.
- Some experience with front end UI design preferred
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £80000 per annum
Full Stack Developer
£400 - £425 per day
MS Dynamics 365 Developer
Coventry, West Midlands
£450 - £500 per day
Developer - Glasgow - Perm - GRADUATE
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Software Developer - Edinburgh - Permanent
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits