|Job Title:||CAD Technician|
|Salary:||£22 - £26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 14:09|
CAD Technician - London - Initial 10 Week Contract - £23-26p/h - AutoCad - Inside IR35
Our leading Public Sector Client is looking for an experienced CAD Technician with extensive experience of AutoCad and Revit. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Computer Aided Design Manager and will provide professional 2D and 3D computer aided design services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out space planning and design exercises to improve use of space for relocation or reorganisation of Departments. Providing Departments with advice for improving their utilisation of space by analyzing their existing operational policy. Providing option appraisals to demonstrate resolutions to space issues;
- Responsible for the production and regular updating of the master site plans across the Trust Estate portfolio to set standards by means of conducting structured audits, measured & visual surveys together with Ordnance Survey data as applicable;
- Responsible for the production, structured audit and updating of the master floor plans of all Trust owned or occupied buildings to set standards, also by utilising measured surveys together with "as built" drawings and data supplied by Trust colleagues, Architects and Design Consultants;
- Liaise with Capital Planning Managers and Project Managers at the initiation of the briefing process to develop feasibility and option appraisal drawings to inform Strategic Outline Cases;
- Implement policy development and provide specialist technical advice to colleagues on all CAD related matters;
- Verifying the accuracy of current estate data and record information via structured internal auditing processes, coordinating both short and long term audits/inspections;
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position