|Job Title:||Campaign Executive|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £27000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rodrigue Barenda|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 11:53|
Location: Central London
A Soho based Marketing agency with a presence across 88 countries worldwide is looking for a motivated and stand-out Campaign Executive to join their growing Campaign team.
They are focused on designing and delivering the best marketing solutions in the world.
If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
You will support execution of data-led, multi-channel marketing campaigns predominantly focused on B2B audiences by utilising a range of paid media channels including social media and search.
The day job:
- Supporting Campaign Managers and Account teams to discover and/or define client objectives
- Supporting delivery of innovative, integrated campaigns - with a focus on biddable media, including social advertising (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and search advertising (e.g. Google AdWords)
- Supporting daily campaign management - including management of campaign budgets, bid optimization, and ensuring deliverables are on time and on budget.
- Testing and optimizing campaigns as they run
You will have:
- 1+ years of experience executing marketing campaigns with hands-on experience running and optimizing biddable media programs - including social media and search advertising.
- A passion to interrogate and interpret campaign data (e.g. social/search data, web analytics, conversion data)
- Digital agency and B2B experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products - including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Web analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
The company's objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding. Therefore, the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's